THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Trace Cyrus talks about Miley deleting her twitter


Trace Cyrus spoke with J-14 about Miley deleting her twitter account a few hours before she posted the rap. Trace said: "I totally understand why this is a huge thing. Children want to communicate with their favorite artists so they're missing that now. Miley got rid of her Twitter. I think she was just wanting to be more free in life. She said she wants to live her life more than tweet about it which makes total sense to me. If she spends all her time on the computer writing what she is doing there is much more life out there. When she said that to me, it all really made sense to me."
When asked if he will delete his twitter he replied: "I do not think that is occupying much of my time yet. I still think I have some control in my life."

Source: miley.com.br

0 comments: