THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, October 29, 2009

New MileyWorld Blog!

NEW MILEYWORLD BLOG (FINALLY!) Catching up!
Posted on Oct 29, 2009

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't blogged in a while! Life has been SO crazy!

First, I wanna thank you guys for making "Party in the USA" #1 in the country! You guys have always been so supportive but you have really out done yourself this time! Thank you for everything!

I also wanna thank you guys for helping me receive the Spirit of Life award from City of Hope! I got this award because of YOU! You have given me so many opportunities to do good and have supported me the entire way!

I also want to remind you about my site GETURGOODON.ORG! It is an online community that helps you share what good you have done! It is amazing to watch so many people get out there and get their good on! It is so inspiring to me and also encouraging other kids to do the same! THANK YOUUUU!

I wish you all happiness and health! Always, Miley Cyrus

Source: UKMileySupport on Twitter

0 comments: