THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, October 5, 2009

Snoop Dogg In Jonas Brothers And Miley Cyrus Denial




























Rapper Snoop Dogg has denied his previous comments that he would like to work with the Jonas Brothers Nick, Joe and Kevin or Hannah Montana Star Miley Cyrus.He may have been high when he said it.The 37-year-old star said in April that he would like to work with the Disney stars - however, now he is now denying the plans.

He said: "I must have been higher than a (expletive) when I said that. I don't remember that." However, he added: "If my kids asked me to do it, I could do a PG version of me."

Snoop admitted that his kids aren't really into PG things and are more interested into another vampire series, not Twilight. He said: "My kids like True Blood. They're into the hard stuff."

Did he just take a swipe at Robert Pattinson and his girlfriend Kristen Stewart as well as Miley and the Jonas Brothers?

Source : The National Ledger

0 comments: