THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, October 16, 2009

New MileyWorld Blog Called "Here I Go Again..."

Here I go again...
Posted on Oct 16, 2009

Here I ago again... writing about what I feel instead of actually doing something about it. Maybe I just work better this way? Maybe that is the music in me. How is it that a few chords put together with some lyrics take me away to another place? A darker, deeper, more powerful place. Maybe it is better that I am not suck in THIS world. Maybe it is GODs gift to me... the ability to be transported into a different place, maybe even a BETTER place... through music. I don't know how to explain what I feel and maybe that's why my words and emotions so often get twisted. I think it would be better for me just to go to sleep and figure things out in the morning. So until then, it looks like "Who says" by John Mayer is calling my name. Time to fly away now. Good night.

Source: MileyWorld

0 comments: