THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Girl threatens to kill her cat unless Miley Cyrus reopens her twitter account

Miley Cyrus has made many people angry by closing her Twitter account. One fan has now threatened to kill her cat Fuzzy [And cook/ eat it, it's LEGAL in her country], unless Miley reopens the account by November 16, 2009. Details about @ the campaign here. Do YOU think Miley should reopen her account to save an innocent animals life?

From the girl's website: Let me clarify: This is NOT a prank or a hoax. I am not joking, even if some will choose to interpret it that way. Cooking a cat is not illegal in my country, in fact it's part of our culture. I'm not asking for money or any other benefit. Fuzzy is my cat and I will not entertain any offers of selling or giving him away. If Miley doesn't tweet again, this WILL happen, and I'm as serious as a heart attack.

To help Fuzzy from being killed: Fuzzy's life is hanging by a thread and will end if I do not achieve my goal. Ultimately, Miley is the only one who has the power to save Fuzzy. Use #mileysavefuzzy on Twitter raise awareness. The most important thing is making sure Miley knows about this.

Source: OceanUP

0 comments: