THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Brazilian "TodaTeen" Interview

Miley recently gave an interview to a brazilian magazine called “TodaTeen”. Below you can check it out, translated.

TT: You play a rebellious teenager in “The Last Song”. But fans know you as a girl kinder and full. Have you ever been rebellious?
Miley: Oh, yes! You should see me at home sometimes. I’m a rebel, of course, my parents could tell you some things about my rebellious (laughs). I have my moments there. But it is also true that I am very close to my family, especially my father.

TT: “The Last Song” speaks about losing a family member. Have you ever lost someone close?
Miley: Yes, I have. My best friend died a few years ago. And it was devastating. That taught me to never underestimate what you have in life. You have to tell people how much you love them. Always. I do it every day.

TT: How do you react when you’re sad?
Miley: I isolate myself and I am upset for a while. I just want to be alone, without leaving home. But you can not ignore a pain forever, you have to move on.

TT: Who do you talk with when you have problems with your boyfriend?
Miley: I can talk to my dad about everything. He’s like me. He does not judge me. And I really love that about him.

TT: You’re one of the biggest stars on the planet. How do you cope with all the pressure that comes with it?
Miley: I do not read, actually. It is out of control. I just try to take one day at a time and do what I enjoy. My life is so busy that sometimes I have no time to reflect on how I handle it all.

TT: What qualities do you look for in a guy?
Miley: He’s got to be kitten (laughs), it helps. And I like spontaneous guys. I like boys who enjoy outdoor activities as we do in Nashville, my hometown.

TT: Would you describe yourself as a typical Southern girl?
Miley: Hmmm, if that includes enjoying dirty bikes and horses, of course! I’m not the kind of person who gets all silly and melted due to a dinner by candlelight. It’s a little too corny for my taste. I enjoy the beach, love going out and doing different things.

TT: What does love mean to you?
Miley: It’s weird, I think the last thing people look for today is love. Everyone focuses on the negative or someone is trying to deconstruct. The world outside is difficult. I live it every day. It seems that people are often amused to see someone falling. Love is important, is the essence of life. We all need to focus on love in our lives.

TT: What would you say to young girls who want to be like you?
Miley: That’s complicated. I see my sister and she wants to be like me. On one side. I think it’s excellent, but another, I want to ensure that, whatever she does, your heart is 100% there. I try to make good choices in my life. My life was my choice. That does not mean everyone has to live this way.

TT: A perfect day for you is …
Miley: Well, the beach has to be included in my perfect day. And no shoes. I’m not really wear shoes.

TT: Who has been your adviser in recent years?
Miley: I do not know if I can call it that, but Jodie Foster talked to me some years ago and she has been kind of an inspiration to me. She told me to keep my head up and surround myself with good people. I quite appreciate that advice.

TT: Where do you see yourself in five years?
Miley: I want to keep separate the acting from singing. And I never want to have music in the background of my life. Music will always have a special place in my heart.

TT: What do you think of first love, something is overrated?
Miley: I do not think so. It’s a little more focused on movies. But one fact that can not fail to take into account about the first love is that it will break your heart. It’s just the way things are. But it is a loss and a gain at the same time. You have to love in your life.

TT: What would you be if you didn’t become a star?
Miley: My dream job has always been to become a wedding planner. The problem is that I’m bad with schedules, I don’t even have a clock. But I like the idea of planning a big event.

NOTE: MileyRayCyrus.Bz translated it, so if you get it, credit them.

0 comments: