THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, December 5, 2009

RUMOR: Miley Cyrus Denied A Club Entrance & Her Response Over The "Denial"

This Is Just a Rumor And A Rumor Only So We Are NOT Telling You The Following Article Contains The Truth.


Miley Ray Cyrus and her posse showed up to party at 21-and-over Club LIV at the Fontainebleau hotel, according to TMZ. The club manager said that Miley was turned away at the door because she didn't meet the age requirement. Miley's rep denied the story.

MileyWorld Response; Hey guys! I had an awesome time on the US tour! I met so many awesome fans and some really amazing people through get ur good on! One part about tour I am really gonna miss is doing radio everyday before the show! It was really nice to do rumor patrol pretty much everyday! Every second someone is starting something new about me and to be honest sometimes it really hurts my feelings.

But, oh well! I’m living my dream and having fun and I can’t let it get me down! I am gonna try to blog more since I’m not doing much more US press for a while. One thing I do wanna clear up is I heard rumor saying that I tried to get into a club in Miami which is totally false. The post said I was denied into an 'adult party' Such a dumb thing to make up!

I have enough friends on tour who are all amazing people! When the show was over we hung out @ the hotel and then laid by the pool all the next day! I am not gonna let my fans believe the lies they put out! I am gonna make sure you always know the truth! I love you all! Xo

0 comments: