THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Miley Cyrus Loves Visiting Small Towns

Miley Cyrus likes going to small towns in every country to meet local girls her own age and hang out in their favorite spots. Miley revealed: 'I really like traveling a lot so when I know it's going to be a travel day and I'm going to a new place, I really like that. I love doing a show then having a day off and then having another show because then I meet people.

I'll see chicks come to me that are my age, and I'll be like, 'What's actually cool?' instead of asking somebody at my hotel that's like 50 what they think is cool! I wanna know what someone my age is actually going to think is cool and where they hang out. So we try and find the smallest and quaintest little parts of the town so we can hang out and have a nice time.'

On her obsessed fans: 'I see my face on everything. The other day, I saw someone walk by me and they had my book, and a backpack and a shirt on. And they had no idea I walked by them.'

Source: OceanUP

0 comments: