THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, December 4, 2009

Miley Cyrus Miami Fan Meeting

From Rachel M: I met Miley Cyrus Dec. 2 because of Get UR Good On! I joined the website and posted videos, blogs and photos of charity work I do and two days before the Miley concert in Miami, my mom got an e-mail saying they are giving me passes and tickets and everything!

So I got to go to the venue extra early and go to the Soundcheck Party (which you're not allowed to take pictures of). No one was aloud to hug her because they didn't want her to get sick but at the end right before she left, I was talking to her and she gave me a hug goodbye! When people say she is REALLY sweet, it's all COMPLETELY TRUE! She really is one of the sweetest people in the world and is really empowering!

Source: OceanUP

0 comments: