THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Liam tweets about Miley deleting her twitter and Niley

Earlier,Liam tweeted about Miley deleting her twitter: "Miley is old enough to make her own desicons. I did not tell her to do anything, everything she does is because SHE wants to do it not because I tell her to do it. You may think I use Miley and that I'm an asshole, you know what that's perfectly fine because everyone should have there opinion on someone BUT you shouldn't judge someone you don't even know. Just think about it."

And he later tweeted something about Niley: "I'm Team Niley. GO Nick!!! RT @BelieveInLovato @Hemsworth3 NICK AND MILEY."

He also RT something a Miley fan said: "RT @lyndseynadeau @Hemsworth3 I definitely think it was a good idea for Miley to delete her twitter. She's human, and people are cruel."

So do you think he was being ironic or does he really support Niley? And do you buy his explanation about Miley deleting her twitter? Leave us a comment.

0 comments: