THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Miley Cyrus Seventeen Magazine Interview


Check out the interview Miley Cyrus did for Seventeen magazine;

About her clothing line;"We look at fashion designers advanced. We got the checkered shirt and pants months before people began to see it [on the runway]. Max Azria is a designer very advanced."

About her sexy style;"I do not dress too fancy, or for parties and stuff. I like to be more casual. I prefer to be very simple than very fancy."

About changes;"I think that one day I lived on Tybee Island, [where The Last Song was filmed]. That's where I see myself in 10 years. I can see myself relaxing in a place like this. And that's where I feel at home , where I feel my heart is. "

About Liam;"I heard a rumor that he did not want the role, and when he came to audition, I was thinking that this kid is incredibly cute and he does not realize how blessed he is to be in this place, because I know how blessed I am . This is a great opportunity for us both. "

0 comments: