THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Miley Cyrus Doesn't Want To Be A Heart Breaker

The 16-year-old is currently single but has been linked with two hunks this year - model Justin Gaston and more recently Aussie actor Liam Hemsworth.

"Oh, I'm not really good at dating." Miley reveals. "The whole game often ends with a broken heart. And I really know how much a broken heart hurts. I wouldn't do that to anyone."

"It's frustrating. Whenever I want to be alone with a boy the paparazzi follow us." Cyrus added to TV Digital. "Sometimes I would like to wear a wig - like Hannah Montana. Then I'd have a more private life for sure."

Miley then claimed she is far too busy with her career to be considering a new romance right now. She continued: "I'm just kicking it right now; I don't really have time for a huge relationship. There's no dude."

Source: angryape.com

0 comments: