THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, November 27, 2009

Exclusive: What do the new Miles To Go chapters say?


Singer and Hannah Montana star Miley Cyrus has revealed that she is suffering from a heart condition called tachycardia and luckily for her and her fans, the disease is not life threatening. The revelations have been published in her new autobiography.

Miles to Go her autobiography reveals that she is suffering from tachycardia, the disease is a peculiar one wherein the heart rate of the patient goes over and above that of a normal humans heart rate.

Miley Cyrus was quoted by The New York Daily News as saying: "The type of tachycardia I have isnt dangerous. It wont hurt me, but it does bother me. There is never a time onstage when Im not thinking about my heart."

But readers need not feel that her book is all about gloom and doom because there is an entire chapter in the book titled Prince Charming. The name of Prince Charming has not been revealed but that person could be Nick Jonas. The teen pop singer has said that she and her first love got together by singing a duet from The Jungle Book together.

She goes on to say that when the couple hit splitsville, she penned 7 Things I Hate About You in his honor. She says: "I wanted to punish him, to get back at him for hurting me. It starts with a list of what I hate."

In another venue, Miley also talked about her current 20-year-old boyfriend, Justin Gaston, and reveals shes not ready to move in with him "because I get annoyed really easily." The 16-year-old star of Hannah Montana told Detroits Mojo in the Morning show on WKQI: "I love him to death but no.[Justin] is so smart, but just like, everything has to, like, go where its supposed to go and if it doesnt, I get like really frustrated."

Source: celebritygossipshow.com

0 comments: