THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Miley: "Zac should have been people’s sexiest man of the year 2009"

When Morning Mashup host Nicole asked Miley who she thought should have been named People Magazine’s Sexiest Man Alive, she said: “Um, you know who I like, there’s not many things about me that are, like normal teenage girl. But the one like normal teenage girl thing is that I think Zac Efron is the hottest person in the world… I really, really like him. And it’s weird, I’ve kind of talked about it before and been like, it’s weird because he’s my friend… I could call him and be like, whatever. But…I think also the reason that he is so sexy is because he and Vanessa [Hudgens] have been together since the first ‘High School Musical’ and…I think that’s really cool. Because… Zac could get any girl and… all these girls are always like you know, ‘Zac, Zac, Zac!’ and would do whatever, and he is so loyal and… a really good friend and he’ so still the same and I think he’s just like super good looking.”

Source: surfme.wordpress.com

0 comments: