THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, November 30, 2009

Miley Cyrus on her daring & sexy style


Miley Cyrus dished to Seventeen about her daring & sexy style:
'I don't like dressing up that much, even for dressy kinds of parties and stuff. I like being more casual. I would much rather come underdressed than overdressed.'

My least favorite trend would definitely be high-waisted jeans. I like wearing my jeans low with Converse, and I was just not a fan. But when I started designing with Max [Azria], we did high-waisted shorts, and I said, 'Okay, I can rock these.'

I share a stylist with Nicole Richie, so it's really cool to see something from her line and be able to ask Nicole where she got it or what her inspiration was. I'm in a cool position where the fashion icons that I have are available to me, and I can learn from them.'

On not shopping online: 'I love instant access; I'm an instant gratification kind of person. That's why I don't shop online, because I can't wait for the three days for it to get to me.'

Source: OceanUP

0 comments: