THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Full Seventeen Magazine Interview


Miley Cyrus excerpts from her stunning Seventeen featured. On The Last Song: It was the best time I've ever had in my life. And I feel like I really haven't been the same since I left the set. While I was there, I didn't have people in my face all the time trying to figure out who I am and what I'm doing.

I wasn't trying to be anyone else but me. I'm just in shorts, a bathing suit top, running around having a blast. After work, we'd go and listen to bands play or we'd go out for crab legs and shrimp and sit on the lake. Then I would go on jet skis with Liam from early in the morning until dinnertime and play all day.

Why is Liam so special to you? I've never gotten along with someone so well. I was a little anxious about making this movie; I wanted everything to be perfect. To go on set and feel insecure was a totally new element for me. But he felt the same way. He admitted his insecurities, and it was really nice to have someone who understands me for once.

Hard to admit when you're feeling insecure? It's not hard for me to admit that I feel insecure, but sometimes you have to have someone who feels the same way to really realize that's what you're feeling. Liam says I have a 'war helmet.' You put that on when you're insecure and you're feeling afraid, you're ready to battle because of something that you feel inside.

Who helps you when you have a breakdown? I really hate fixers-when people are like, 'Tell me your problem! This is how we're going to fix it!' I would rather work through it, have someone talk me through it, let me calm down, and give me time to think emotionally about it. Then let's really fix the problem. And I think that's so important. That's what I have with my closet friends, Demi [Lovato], Liam and Ashley Tisdale.

On pressure to be perfect: I think the hardest part for anyone in my position is that when you walk into a room you've never been in before, people immediately judge you. They say, 'She's a lot prettier than I thought,' or 'She's not as pretty in person.' They have a preconceived idea of you, and they examine you to see if you add up to what they thought. But Liam didn't really know who I was! He didn't know my acting or my music, and it was nice to know that he didn't have a preconceived idea of me.

Sounds like you changed this summer: 'Yes, and Liam has been a big part of that. All you want is for one person to say, 'You did a really good job today.' Or 'You look really beautiful' or 'I was really moved by that.' You just want one person to make you feel good about something you're doing.

Source: Oceanup

0 comments: