THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Hilary Duff Defends Teen Stars Like Miley



Interviewer: "You see these girls coming up the same path that you did in Hollywood. What advice do you like give to the Miley Cyrus types in the world?"
Hilary: "Its hard. Its hard to just say, like you know I think just everyone has this idea of celebrities that they all know each other and sit around and give advice about the business, but it doesn’t happen that way. You know, I would never just march up to Miley Cyrus and say hey I got some, I got some stuff to share with you, here, you know, I think it’s a really difficult business to navigate through and become who you wanna be, and live your life, and you know, we’re just human at the same time. I think they’re doing a good job, you know, and I can’t imagine what it’s like for them now you know."

0 comments: