THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Taylor Momsen Continues To Bring Up Miley

Singer and ”Gossip Girl” star Taylor Momsen isn’t done sharing her thoughts on ”Hannah Montana” star Miley Cyrus just yet. Only one week after Momsen blasted Miley, the Disney Channel, and her genre of music in an interview, she is now at it again.

Here is what Momsen had to say in an interview with 411Mania.com:
“I don’t even know Miley Cyrus. There’s just no comparison between us, you know. I’m a rocker, she’s a pop star. We’re entirely different things and there’s a big difference between us. I have nothing against her, I don’t even know her. I just don’t listen to her stuff. I don’t give [an expletive]. It’s ridiculous that Disney is as relevant as it is today even with adults. Where is the real music? What happened to Zeppelin, and people who play their own instruments? There’s always going to be pop but it’s not real music, it’s not me.“

So what’s the conclusion we can draw from this? Taylor Momsen doesn’t hate Miley Cyrus — she just hates everything she stands for.
Taylor, I understand that you respect Miley, but there are many people that listen to what you consider “relevant” like Led Zeppelin AND what you consider “irrelevant”, like Disney music. Just saying. Thoughts?

Source: allyourdisneygossip.wordpress.com

0 comments: