THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, July 5, 2010

Miley Cyrus Talks About The Future

Even having just released a new album called “Can’t be Tamed” and even saying that would be the last for some time, Miley is already thinking about the next CD.

“I’m now working on songs for a CD in 2011, maybe. In 2012 I’ll be 20 years then I’ll have the chance to show my fans my adult side. So it would be great to bring a new album. So maybe in 2011 I bring an EP or something. But I really have my heart wanting to show my fans an adult side in 2012. If I can not make a CD in 2012, maybe do something different.”

Now who thought she would stop giving us great music, relax. Miley can not get much time away from music.

For MTV, she talked about how to deal with the criticism of the media:

“I’m not going wild. I just grew up. Dress in a more radical way is just a part of my job as performancer. I am perfomancer. I’m just avoiding the rumors that I’m going crazy and wild on stage and that type of thing. I do not understand why people start rumors like this, so horrible. I would never do something like that.”

Source: mileycyrustour.wordpress.com/

0 comments: