THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Miley Cyrus Talks About Her Bday Party & Failing Spanish

Miley Cyrus revealed to MTV that she is a 'water baby', but did not discuss whether she would be drinking alcohol on her 18th birthday: 'I'm not going to go crazy; [just] have a fun party and then maybe take a vacation with my family ..that would be really cool. We need time to all be together. So that would be rad if we could all go to the beach or something...[I have] no idea [where we're going]; somewhere near water. I'm a water baby; I have to be near the water and I love doing scuba and going out and being on a boat.' Miley has trouble speaking in Spanish: 'I failed Spanish. I'm really, really bad at it. It's not really the words; it's the pronunciation that's the hard part.'

0 comments: