THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Miley Cyrus Confesses To Have Stolen Chickens

Miley Cyrus has confessed to stealing chickens from a California farm. Miley was visiting the farm with Billy Ray and Braison when they discovered that the chicks would be fed to snakes at a nearby zoo that evening:

'They were gonna take the chickens and feed them to the snakes at the end of the night and my dad was like, 'That's the most awful thing I've ever heard.' They pulled me and my little brother Braison aside, and he was like, 'Put one in your pocket Miley, Braison put one in your pocket, and we'll get outta here.' So we're like, 'OK, dad said we can steal chickens.' So we, like, shoved them in our pockets and then we'd take them home to my mom. We were staying at, like, the Four Seasons or something, so we had to put them in the bathtub.'

Then they had to get the birds back to their farm in Nashville, Tennessee: 'My mom told, like, the flight attendant and everyone they were special birds and they couldn't go underneath the plane. We kept them for a few years, but they had a natural death. I'm gonna go to jail.'

0 comments: