THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, April 23, 2010

Miley Cyrus Norwegian Magazine TOPP Interview


Miley Cyrus featured in Norwegian Magazine TOPP:

Q: How was it to act the kissing scenes with Liam?
A: It was okay! You just gotta be friendly with the guy who runs the lights! That's the trick to make the kiss look real, hehe.

Q: You're dating him in real life too, what are some qualities that he has that you appreciate?
A: He's a spontaneous and really relaxed person to be around. That is really comfortable. And we have great chemistry too.

Q: Are you a romantic girl?
A: No, not at all! I think those typical girl things are kinda cheesy. I'm not really a girlygirl.

Q: What have you learned from your previous relationships?
A: That it hurts when it ends, of course. But I've also gained a lot from it, you learn a lot about yourself when your in a relationship.

Q: You are very in love at this time, would you consider settling down and starting a family now?
A: No, not at all. I don't like to make plans for the future either. I don't know what's gonna happen later in my life, or who I'm gonna date in years from now or marry.

Q: But do you have any plans for the future?
A: Studying photography in London is something I could've done. But do you know what I really want to do? To be a wedding planner! That's really my dream job, but I couldn't have made it, since I never wear a watch.

Q: How do you identify with your character in The Last Song?
A: Like Ronnie, I too have a really close relationship with my family. And also the loss that Ronnie goes through is something I relate too. I lost my best friend when I was 12, and I thought a lot about that to recreate the pain in the movie.

Q: What have you learned from losing someone so close to you?
A: To never take what you have for granted. It's important to just stop and think about your life every now and then. I have so much to be grateful for.

0 comments: