THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, January 25, 2010

New MileyWorld Blog: "Slept in until my puppy Mate woke me up"

New Miley World blog:
Had an awesome day! Slept in until my puppy Mate woke me up with kisses @ 10:30! I sat outside for an hour drinking coffee with my dad, mate, and his doggy tex! Daddy and I caught up on so much stuff! It was so refreshing to enjoy the LA sun with my papa!
After that I got ready and drank MORE coffee with my friend Scott and then met up with our friend Fisher and did some shopping!!! I love WEHO! It was so awesome to take Mate out and about and have a day just chillin with the ones I love! Its so great that Mate is a puppy so I can tae him everywhere but it won’t be long until he’s his full size!
He’s a german shepard and will get up to 125 lbs! Ahhh! It’ll be a bit more difficult to fit him in my Prius haha! Now I’m at dinner with my dad, Braison, Noah, and Liam! This day has been the best one in a while! Xoxoxo

0 comments: