THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Selena Gomez talks about Hannah Montana being cancelled


Selena Gomez chatted with MTV about how Miley Cyrus' Disney Channel show has finally been canceled: 'I think that she's growing with the show, and I think it's such a great platform for her. And she's lived up to it as wonderfully as she could, and I think she continues to carry it, but she's ready for other things.'

Miley is hoping to tackle more mature things now. She told Harper's Bazaar: 'Everything is so dramatic in the world. My job is to be a role model, and that's what I want to do, but my job isn't to be a parent.

My job isn't to tell your kids how to act or how not to act, because I'm still figuring that out for myself. So to take that away from me is a bit selfish. Your kids are going to make mistakes whether I do or not. That's just life.'

0 comments: