THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Miley Cyrus Haiti Savior

Teen queen Miley Ray Cyrus has enlisted the help of her famous friends for online auction to benefit earthquake relief efforts in Haiti. Miley told People: 'Ever since the earthquake, I've been trying to do my part to help the people of Haiti, and I wanted to do more.'
Fans can go to Ebay.com/Miley to bid on her Herve Leger Grammy dress and two tickets to The Last Song premiere.

Miley's friend Nicole Richie donated jewelry from her House of Harlow line and Britney Spears donated the custom silver Versace minidress she wore to 2008's MTV Video Music Awards. Proceeds go to American Red Cross:: 'Everyone has been so generous. My mom and I started calling and texting all of our friends to see if they’d like to be a part of the auction.

Demi [Lovato] was one of the first to respond. Hugh Jackman was also excited to donate something. I texted Nicole and right away she sent over some amazing jewelry and Joel [Madden] sent some of his clothes. I want to get people involved and show that even the little things you can do can make a difference.

0 comments: