THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Megan Fox: "they [Disney] won't allow them [Miley Cyrus & Vanessa Hudgens] to be their own people"

Megan Fox, who was recently put on the cover of GQ, wants to talk about sex. In her interview, she revealed her thoughts about sex, her acting, and the way Disney treated Miley Cyrus. Talking about sex, Megan Fox revealed that she doesn't understand why society doesn't want to talk about it: "Sex is something that everyone does, so why can't I talk about it?"

About stars like Miley Cyrus and Vanessa Hudgens, who were thrown into the spotlight recently, Megan Fox said: "They take these little girls teach them how to sing and dance, and make them wear belly shirts, but they won't allow them to be their own people."

She also said: "It makes me sick. I would never issue an apology for my life and for who I am. It's like, Oh, I'm sorry I took a naked, private picture that someone sold for money. You shouldn't have to apologize. Someone betrayed Vanessa, but no one's angry at that person. She had to apologize. I hate Disney for making her do that."

0 comments: